Friday 1 July 2011

Kekkon shite-kureru?


  • Anata nashidewa ikite ikanai - I can't live without you
  • Aishiteru - I love you
  • Hana no youni kirei - You are as beautiful as a flower
  • Iroppoi - You're sexy
  • Itsumo aishiteru - I will always love you
  • Kekkon shite-kureru? - Will you marry me?
  • Kimi ni muchu nanda - I'm crazy about you
  • Kirei dayo - You're beautiful
  • Kisu shite - Kiss me



  • Kisu shite mo ii - May I kiss you?
  • Kokoro no sokokara aishiteru - I love you from the bottom of my heart
  • Zutto issho-ni itai - I want to be with you forever
Klo korang nk wt Surprise @ nk wt Die terkejut n Terngangga, leh la Guna Ayat Diatas,,
ckp cmni x pn pe, cyg    =Kekkon shite-kureru?   
Leh r korang korng tgk muka awek korang cmni ...


<<<<huhuhhuhuu >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment